India has emerged as one of the largest smartphone markets in the world. With a population of over 1.3 billion people and increasing internet penetration, the demand for smartphones has skyrocketed in recent years. As a result, numerous smartphone companies have entered the Indian market, each vying for a larger share of the pie.
Here, we take a look at the top 10 smartphone companies in India and their market share:
- Xiaomi: Xiaomi is the leading smartphone company in India with a market share of over 30%. The company offers a wide range of budget-friendly smartphones with impressive features and specifications.
- Samsung: Samsung is a well-established player in the Indian smartphone market and holds the second position with a market share of around 25%. The company offers a diverse portfolio of smartphones catering to different price segments.
- Vivo: Vivo has gained significant popularity in India and holds the third position with a market share of approximately 15%. The company is known for its innovative camera technology and stylish designs.
- Oppo: Oppo is another Chinese smartphone company that has made its mark in India. With a market share of around 10%, Oppo offers feature-rich smartphones at competitive prices.
- Realme: Realme is a relatively new entrant in the Indian smartphone market but has quickly gained traction. The company holds a market share of around 8% and focuses on providing value-for-money smartphones.
- Apple: Apple is a premium smartphone brand that commands a loyal customer base in India. With a market share of around 3%, Apple caters to the high-end segment of the market.
- OnePlus: OnePlus is known for its flagship killer smartphones that offer top-notch specifications at affordable prices. The company holds a market share of around 2%.
- Motorola: Motorola, a subsidiary of Lenovo, holds a market share of around 2% in India. The company offers a range of smartphones with stock Android experience.
- Nokia: Nokia, once a dominant player in the Indian market, has made a comeback. With a market share of around 1%, Nokia focuses on providing reliable and durable smartphones.
- Lenovo: Lenovo is another Chinese smartphone company that has a presence in the Indian market. With a market share of around 1%, Lenovo offers smartphones with a good balance of features and affordability.
These are the top 10 smartphone companies in India and their respective market shares. It’s worth noting that the market share figures may vary from time to time as companies introduce new models and strategies to capture a larger portion of the market.